Re: [uCsimm] Sample code ...

From: Juan José 'Peco' San Martín (peco@microbotica.es)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 04:14:34 EDT

On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 09:33, José Miguel wrote:
> Hello..
>
> I haven't experience programing in Linux, but I need to devellop in uClinux. So, if
> somebody can tell me if there are sample code or books about how programming in
> uClinux....

IMHO, any book about Programing Linux using the C language could be
useful for you.

Anyway, if you are looking for some sample code, you can see the source
of any application program of the uClinux CVS (http://cvs.uclinux.org).

Depending on the code that you need to develop, you'll need to learn
more or not about the differents between Linux and uClinux.

Best,

Peco.

> Thanks in advance.
>

> José Miguel.