Re: [uCsimm] The infamous "Unable to open initial console" on MC68EZ328 ucsim

From: Phil Wilshire (philw@lineo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 10:23:43 EST

Josť
Look in the romdisk directory on your development system.
( You do have a development system I hope )
MOdify the files in that directory and build a new image by typing
"make"
Use flashloader of minicom to transfer the image and reflash.
Your modified files are now on the target system.

This is a very brief description but all I have time for right now.

regards
  Phil

> Dear Sirs,
>
> I need some help to configure a uCSimm.
> Some files in uCSimm are write protected and I cannot change the network
> configuration.
>
> Thanks in advance!!
>
> Josť Cabrelles

Phil Wilshire
Wizard Trainer  -- Lineo Inc. -- Where Open Meets Smart
Tel: (703) 863-0715