[uCsimm] uCsimm With uC/os or RTEMS?

From: Larry Gray (larry@greenmotor.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 09:11:14 EDT

Hello,
        I seen some earlier posts about using uCsimm with RTEMS? Has anyone had
success with this? Has anyone tried to use Jean Labrosse's uC/os? (I found a
Coldfire port)
        I've also thought about using a standalone program. In the past (using
MC68HC11) our OS was just a state machine (programmed with case statements).
Anyone have any tips or advice one doing this on the uCsimm? Such as, can I
use the bootstrap program? Can I use uClinux's crt0.s? Any other files from
uClinux that would be helpful?

Thanks in Advance,
Larry Gray
larry@greenmotor.com