RE: [uCsimm] Pinouts for serial cable & Orientation of Red Tantal um

From: James (james@telserco.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 13:58:55 EDT

        I just reccenty assembled a uCsimm/uCgardener as per provided
instructions and had no problems at all. Are you sure you soldered on the
correct side or did you reverse the simm socket. I would assume you would
have all kinds of problems had you done this, but then I had no problems
with the provided instructions either.

http://www.uClinux.com/