RE: [uCsimm] libc Problem with Suse 7.2 and uClinux CD

From: Ryan.HARKIN@syntegra.com
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 05:53:46 EDT

Thanks Karthik,
That worked perfectly. My packages have now installed and I have built a
default uClinux FLASH image.

Just in case anyone else has this problem in the future, all I did was run
YaSY2 (KDE/Start Menu->Control Center->YaST2 Modules->Software->Software),
search for packages matching "shlib", and installed a package called
"shlibs5" version 2001.4.2-10.

Cheers,
Ryan.

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com