Re: [uCsimm] compiled program with elf-gcc doesn't work

From: RootBranchLeafandStem (root@nthstone.mi.org)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 14:05:28 EDT

> Note that I have successfully compiled and launched a 300ko program on my
> uCsimm, the text based web browser "links".=20

try w3m at
http://www.w3m.org/
i am using v0.1.10 or
go to "authors site" link in righthand column for latest version.
i am using it on an agenda vr3 (nec vr3141 (mips)).

--
 tony audas - taudas@nthstone.mi.org - System Nth Stone from The Sun
"I have developed a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition,