Re: [uCsimm] Re: [uClinux-dev] New CVS mailing list

From: David McCullough (davidm@lineo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 20:15:37 EDT

Jivin Tom Walsh lays it down ...
> David McCullough wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > For anyone wanting to follow uClinux kernel changes (2.0 and 2.4),
> > we now have a mailing list where the messages are sent.
[...]
> Hi David,
>
> The mailing list apparently is not working. I subscribed to it, but
> there have been a couple of kernel changes so far and I have not
> received any update alerts.

There was a misconfiguration in the sendmail setup on the new
cvs.uclinux.org server which may have accounted for this. It was
sending mail with a bad domain and the mailing lists were rightfully
rejecting the mail. It should be fixed now, if not then it will be ASAP.

Cheers,
Davidm

--
David McCullough:  Ph: +61 7 3435 2815  Lineo (Where Open Meets Smart)
davidm@lineo.com   Fx: +61 7 3891 3630  825 Stanley St., W'gabba QLD 4102, Oz