RE: [uCsimm] Connecting to Internet via ucsimm

From: Asier Goikoetxea Yanci (a.agoicoechea13142@eps.muni.es)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2001 - 11:58:08 EDT

Hello Erdem

First to congratulate for your work.

I'm trying to connect ucsimm to internet, my problem was that I'd not PPPD
full version. I get PPPD full version used for Coldfire uClinux (I think
that it is the same for any Linux), and now my problem is that I can't
compile it properly. So I'ld like to konw what changes you made in Makefile,
PPPD souece files, romdisk struct ...

I would appreciate any help, thanks in advance.