Re: [uCsimm] Memory leak caused by fopen

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 22:11:11 EDT

David Beckemeyer wrote:

> And I'm not so sure the uClibc folks really are interested in
> this problem since they seem to be taking uCibc down the x86
> direction and few of them seem to be using m68k uClinux. I'm

Well... I have had Eric respond to some issues that I have had with the
m68knommu platform. Yes, they appear to be developing across an X86
platform, this may be in the interests of speed & debugging. But, you
have to remember that the Lineo folks are also commited to M68EZ38,
ColdFire and ARM products within their portfolio of products. It is
their own self interest to cross platform.