[uCsimm] questions about coldfire

From: Joaquin Garay (jtagaurj@bi.ehu.es)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 07:18:32 EDT

Hi,

I'm still trying to port the snmpd from the coldfire to the ucsimm. I've
managed to compile and link all the objects and get the executable, but
when I run it I get a 'core dumped' (in a Linux machine, the ucsimm
shows an address error and goes to the bootloader).

The problem is in the systmInit function. First it tries to open the
/etc/version file and after it, declares a pointer to 0xf0006000. So my
questions are

        - What is suposed to be in /etc/version?
        - What is located at that address?
        - And where are those things in the uCsimm?