[uCsimm]two question in config development enviroment

From: Lijia (li_jia99@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 03:40:39 EDT

This is a test. I sent this email but not sure it works.
so I send it again.

this is my two questions:

1.when I send file image.bin or romdisk.img to uCsimm by serial
port,after finished, I type "program",but it shows "erase..u"
and no other response.whatever the bps is 9600 or 115200.

2.how can I change the IP of uCsimm?I rewrite the romdisk/etc/rc
in my workstation, and make.After I nfs mount this derectory to
uCsimm,I type "flashloader /usr/image.bin" in uCsimm.
and there is a icon"/" turning around for a while.
But when I tpye "go" to login again, I find there is nothing
change in /etc/rc and IP address in uCsimm.

thank you for read my email and hope for your help

your sineres
Lijia