[uCsimm]

From: cognite@zianet.com
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 18:15:59 EDT

Got my notebook bakc this morning! yay hoo. Sorry we missed connections.
Wonderful concert, got CDs, the star said he has heard of you, but not of
the Usual Suspects (see below ;) and might call on you if he's gigging in
the Bay Area. He is GOOD. Has his own charts. Will tell.
[] []

Re: [uCsimm] Voltage Regulator on uCgardener