[uCsimm] Text based archives ?

From: David Jones (spd_racer911@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 00:44:37 EDT

Hi Guys,
  I know we have html based e-mail archives (complete with links...etc),
but I was wonderding if the text sources for these are available?
I would to create my own local archive. I can do this using wget
and basically recreate the html versions, but I would rather have a text
version which is just messages concatenated together. The text based
version would allow searches to be done easily...ie. pop it into emacs and
search.

Thanks,
David