Re: [uCsimm] DHCPCD - help, where to find

From: David Beckemeyer (david@bdt.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 23:42:10 EDT

I didn't try real hard, but none of the DHCP client-side ports
in the uClinux CVS tree appear to be very close to ported to
the Dragonball version.

I'm talking about the stuff on cvs.uclinux.org under userland
dhcpcd and dhcp-isc/client specifically. In fact it's actually
a bit troublesome to have all those versions of things in there,
most with no uClinux specific README or other information at all
about what platforms one might expect them to work on (or even what
they do in some cases). What I mean is that I'd like to know
whether I should spend time looking for some development system
config problem before starting to 'port' code that has already been
ported.