[uCsimm] uClinux-2.4.4.0pre0 available from CVS

From: David McCullough (davidm@lineo.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 23:20:51 EDT

Hi all,

Just a note that uClinux-2.4.4 is available from cvs.uClinux.org. Both the
coldfire and 68328 targets are working. The changes to the platform area
have been quite minimal, not so in other parts of the tree.

I am not sure about the current state of the ARM port. There was a lot
more work in that area so buyer beware. I expect we will get this fixed up
soon.

I've attached a bootlog to be sure it wasn't a late night halucination ;-)

Cheers,
Davidm

--
David McCullough:  Ph: +61 7 3435 2815  Lineo (The Embedded Solutions Company)
davidm@lineo.com   Fx: +61 7 3891 3630  PO Box 925, Kenmore QLD 4069, Australia