Re: [uCsimm] Implementing updateable ramdisk

From: Greg Ungerer (gerg@lineo.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 08:51:16 EDT

Hi Uwe,

Uwe Beutin wrote:
> On Wed, 9 May 2001, Greg Ungerer wrote:
> > I wrote a daemon that pretty much does exactly what you describe,
> > called flatfsd. It is distributed with the uCLinux/ColdFire
> > distribution.
>
> Hm, I couldn't find flatfsd. I am also still looking for the whereabouts
> of the flash_..() functions which reference to flash.h. Can anybody help
> me?

Look in ~/user/flatfsd in the source archive at:

    http://www.uclinux.org/ports/coldfire/source.html

Regards
Greg

Greg Ungerer -- Chief Software Wizard EMAIL: gerg@lineo.com
Lineo (Integrated Products Group) PHONE: +61 7 3279 1822
825 Stanley St, FAX: +61 7 3279 1820
Woolloogabba, QLD, 4102, Australia WEB: www.lineo.com