Re: [uCsimm] Interrupt Service Routines

From: daniel haensse (daniel.haensse@fhk.usz.ch)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 07:32:29 EDT

This code is motorola and is not written for uclinux

Am Sam, 21 Apr 2001 schrieben Sie:

Daniel Haensse Klinik fuer Neonatologie UniversitaetsSpital Zuerich Frauenklinikstr. 10 8091 Zuerich Switzerland Tel: ++41 / 1 / 255 5342 Fax: ++41 / 1 / 255 4442 email: daniel.haensse@fhk.usz.ch This message resent by the ucsimm@uclinux.com list server http://www.uClinux.com/