[uCsimm] Mount problems

From: Ashwin (ashwin_patwekar@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 02:51:11 EDT

Hello Friends,
      I tried to used the mount nfs in the 2.4.x kernel. I had problems doing this.
I used to get the following errors
    nfs warning: mount version older than kernel
    portmap: server localhost not responding, timed out
    portmap: server localhost not responding, timed out
    lockd_up: makesock failed, error=-5
    portmap: server localhost not responding, timed out

I thougth that I was getting the problem since I was using the mount from the previous kernel.

So I managed to compile the latest mount from the userland after quite a struggle.
Any way my objective is still not satisfied since I still get error while mounting my nfs

nfs warning: mount version older than kernel
nfs_get_root: getattr error = 116
nfs_read_super: get root inode failed

Can any body help me out

Thanks in advance