Re: [uCsimm] Interrupt Service Routines

From: profesor@sidehack.sat.gweep.net
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 08:19:20 EDT

Hi,

If you look on my web page:

http://www.gweep.net/~profesor/tuxbot/

You will find a link to my diffs to uClinux. In the diffs is a driver
called 'mecflame.c'. It is a very simple driver that attaches to an
ISR and returns the number of counts in the last second via an ioctl.

As far as I know, you cannot attach to an ISR in a user program; you
have to write a driver.

        -Matt