Re: [uCsimm] Interrupt Service Routines

From: Daniel Haensse (daniel.haensse@freesurf.ch)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 01:48:32 EDT

Hi Gonzalo,

You need to write a device driver, if you want to use interrupts.
I would suggest to buy the rubini book (Hope Alessandro
is going to give us some commission ;-))) ). Martin Kirsch adapted my
MCPMOD device driver. His driver should be a good base to start
programming a device driver. Have a look in the mailing list. I wrote
some lines about it about 3 weeks ago. Basically you need
to implement initialisation, open, close, write. Have a look
at the kernel tree. Don't be afraid of it. Do add your driver to the kernel
tree, you only need some "if then" statements.
Maybe you don't need an interrupt? Have a look at the SERVO CONTROL
discussion in the mailing list.

Dani

Am Sam, 21 Apr 2001 schrieben Sie: