Re: [uCsimm] Interrupt Service Routines

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 22:27:23 EDT

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez wrote:

> If that is so, the code the code from section 8 (Pulse-Width Modulator) of
> the MC68EZ328.pdf file included in the Datasheets directory of the uClinux
> CD is part of a device driver, am I right then??

I would have to leave that answer to someone who has a uCsimm device. I
am one of the older holdovers in the ucismm list before we had the
uclinux list. I use my own hardware design and market it to customers.
This is why I lurk here on this list, to help answer general hardware /
software questions regarding linux + MC68EZ328 hardware.