Re: [uCsimm] fork () / vfork ()

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 21:39:37 EDT

John Jeffers wrote:

> Tom
>
> If it is corrected I am to assume that it will work in place of the original?
> (Pin for Pin as it were)

Yes, I use it for production work here. I had started some apps with
the old PIC16 compiler and switched to the PIC32 when Erwin made it
available. The only difference between them is that you add a '-fPIC'
to CCFLAGS to enable the 32bit code emission. Also, since the const
data is placed in the text (code) section, you get to enjoy placing
LARGE amounts of string constants into the program (I used this to code
in online help text).