Re: [uCsimm] Interrupt Service Routines

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 19:15:27 EDT

> Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez wrote:
>
> Perhaps this is some kinda 'newbie' question, but that's just what I
> am...I haven't found the necesary code to asign some ISR function
> defined by me to attend a specified Interrupt Event (PWM in this
> case)....and I was wondering if someone withing this forum could be
> kind enough to help me.

What you are talking about is a device driver. It is not possible to
get to the interrupt vectors from a userland application (at least it
should not be allowed). I would suggest that you look into writing a
device driver for the application to use. A fine reference book on how
to write device drivers is from O'Reilly (http://www.oreilly.com) "Linux
Device Drivers" by Alessandro Rubini, the ISBN is: 1-56592-292-1.