Re: [uCsimm] using uCSIMM Port C for IO

From: Evan Stawnyczy (evan@lineo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 12:37:15 EDT

Hi Shaun,
        What do you have attached to port C? i don't beleive there is
anything there for you to test... so you may think it's not working, but
it actually is flashing a bit that doesn't have any visible output.

.evan stawnyczy.
(uC)linux developer
maintainer: uCuserland/uCbootstrap
there is a chasm :: of carbon and silicon :: that software can't bridge
(e) evan@lineo.ca :: evan.stawnyczy@lineo.com
        evan@lineo.com :: e@lineo.ca
(p) 416.621.0125.240
(f) 416.621.0190
yesterday it worked :: today it is not working :: Windows(tm) is like that
all your base are belong to us