Re: [uCsimm] Reducing memory footprint on uClinux-2.4.x

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 13:14:12 EST

Hi Bernhard,

You are doing some fine work in porting 2.4 to the 68EZ328! Thank you
for your efforts and the updates that you have been giving us as to your
progress. I have some work to get out of the way this weekend and then
I expect to be able to start tackling some of the stuff myself.

Are you able to get up to a bash prompt and login? You had mentioned
some funnies with the serial console. I am interested in getting the
networking layer working, but, how can I help with what you are doing?
OR, how can I assist you without getting in your way? ;-)