Re: [uCsimm] Update: uClinux-2.4.x on uCsimm - flashable image

From: D. Peter Siddons (siddons@bnl.gov)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 09:32:57 EST

Hi Bernhard,
  I made a posting about this some time ago. It is true
for 2.0.38 also. Try doing a pwd immediately after a
boot; strange things happen. Someone suggested it results
from the 'interesting' way the /dev directory is set up
in the source. There is an @dev entry, which I don't pretend
to understand, but (I don't remember who) suggested this was
at the root of the problem.
Pete Siddons