Re: [uCsimm] LM32019 LCD connector

From: Tom Walsh (
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 14:00:38 EST

Asier Goikoetxea Yanci wrote:
> yes, I know, but I put the connector in the wrong position, as result, I
> connect LCD pins in wrong order too.
> Did I damage the LCD?

Only way to definately tell is to verify that you are pumping the
correct signals into the LCD, there is a chance that you may have
damaged your processor (MPU)... That 24 volt supply could have wrecked
havoc, I would say that there is a good chance that something is
damaged, 24 volts is a LOT of potential.

I would suggest that you get access to an oscilloscope and take a look
at the signals.

'', ''
This message resent by the list server