[uCsimm] LM32019 LCD connector

From: Asier Goikoetxea Yanci (a.agoicoechea13142@eps.muni.es)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 14:02:04 EST

        Hi all,

    I've an obvious question to do, just to be sure that there isn't way to
undo the error that I've commited. I've used SHARP LM32019P LCD. I connected
it to uCsimm, but in the wrong order, I mean, I connect LCD's pin 1 to VEE,
pin 2 to GND, 3 to VDD ... now, my question is if this damages the LCD. I
think that the only pin affected is the first, because the others works with
5 volts, and I appli them this voltage.

    Now I connect the LCD correctly but don't apear anything in. In case
that I damages the LCD, can anybody tell me where can I find this LCD? (I'm
in Spain) I asked to several providers and said me that I've to wait for 25
WEEKS to get it.

    Thanks