Re: [uCsimm] Whoops, no more bootloader

From: daniel haensse (daniel.haensse@fhk.usz.ch)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 08:46:07 EST

Crashing at the programming is rather strange. Maybe the chip is gone anyway.

Dani

Am Die, 27 Mär 2001 schrieben Sie:

Daniel Haensse Klinik fuer Neonatologie UniversitaetsSpital Zuerich Frauenklinikstr. 10 8091 Zuerich Switzerland Tel: ++41 / 1 / 255 5342 Fax: ++41 / 1 / 255 4442 email: daniel.haensse@fhk.usz.ch This message resent by the ucsimm@uclinux.com list server http://www.uClinux.com/