RE: AW: [uCsimm] Example Code

From: Patrick Pelgrims (pplinux@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 05:50:37 EST

Maybe you can send first the TEX files :-) to my
personal mail account : patrick.pelgrims@pandora.be
This mailbox can handle huge mails :-)
So if possible you may send also the 9Meg's, maybe in
smaler pieces (chapter by chapter or uCLinux and
Xilinx separated ?).

Isn't possible to go on line with your PC (Linux ?)and
configure a FTP-server so that I can download it by my
self ?
I you like we can put your documentation also
downloadeble from the web (if you give permission to
do that of course !).

looking forward to the written material, I meanwhile
remain,

P. Pelgrims

--- Juan Josi Peco San Martmn <peco@microbotica.es>