RE: AW: [uCsimm] Example Code

From: Juan José (peco@microbotica.es)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 03:36:03 EST

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, you wrote:
> I can translate to English, if you want, and we all can make revision of the
> draft.
>
> Jeff

> Peco, how big is that thingie, I could give a had in translating into
>English, but not before May 1st.

Greetings, Papa Noel (private joke)

Thank you Jeff and Vic!

All the project (uClinux+FPGA) has 160 pages (more or less).
(I think that the uClinux part has 80)
I will post the document ASAP (I'm looking for a ftp server ;-)

BTW, I think that it's only a document and the idea of Alex Perry sounds great.

I have seen documents on Internet:

http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/FAQ.html
http://home.at/uclinux/
http://www.uclinux.net
http://www.sdt.be/oem/dragonengine/links.htm

We could put all together and work with that...

Peco.

Juan José "Peco" San Martín

Microbótica, S.L Mail: peco@microbotica.es Web: www.microbotica.es This message resent by the ucsimm@uclinux.com list server http://www.uClinux.com/