RE: AW: [uCsimm] Example Code

From: Daniel Haensse (daniel.haensse@freesurf.ch)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 02:55:06 EST

yes, great idea. I thought about a real book, you know,
one that is made out of trees. This is some kind of frame
to accumulate knowledge. Maybe later we can extract a real
book out of it. I just like to have something in my hand that does not
disappear when the power is away.

Dani

Am Don, 22 Mär 2001 schrieben Sie: