Re: AW: [uCsimm] Example Code

From: Tom Walsh (
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 18:22:39 EST

Alex Perry wrote:
> Yes. Yes, yes/yes.
> I had been naively assuming that the structure of the full TOC
> would make it obvious what each file is actually for.

As a matter of fact, if you need a host for this, I have a 1mbps pipe
into the cloud + a spare static ip + linux box that someone could use to
get this going? If such a need exists, it is available for ssh
"ownership" by someone to take care of the box (admin it). You point
some DNS at it (say, for a third-level domain) and we can get this thing

'', ''
This message resent by the list server