Re: AW: [uCsimm] Example Code

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 18:17:47 EST

Alex Perry wrote:

> Yes. Yes, yes/yes.
>
> I had been naively assuming that the structure of the full TOC
> would make it obvious what each file is actually for.

I think this is a good idea, I have "discovered" some things about files
/ operation and would like to share in a semi-formal contribution
scheme. I think that there is definately some merit to this approach.
There are people who are extremely well versed in (uC)linux, but are
doing stuff that precludes them from writing documention. The "lesser"
beings, such as ourselves, can hack together docs and maybe get guidance
from the gurus as to prickly details!

I like this...