Re: AW: [uCsimm] Example Code

From: friedt jean-michel (friedtj@imec.be)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 10:51:38 EST

I have no idea how uClinux works and how different it is from linux
(kernel 2.xx), but if it can be of any help to you I wrote some
time ago a kernel module that would allow user-space programs
to register to this module et get messages (SIG_USR1 IIRC) when a
given interrupt (IRQ7, connected to the parallel port in my case) was
triggered. A small tutorial in French was written at the same time,
but I'd be happy to translate it to english if there is any interest
in it.
Jean-Michel