AW: [uCsimm] Example Code

From: Kirsch Martin (Martin.Kirsch@mhm6.siemens.de)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 08:40:27 EST

Hi Dani,

in the meanwhile I'm closer to uClinux. But can you help me where to find
some docu about the interrupthandling on the uCsimm. Interruptprogramming
in assembler is no problem for me. I've experience on 68000(Amiga)/8051/
8031/6510. But how can I realize that on the uCsimm. Is the best way to
do that in low level assembler or in C under uClinux. Are there any
functions that are made available through uClinux?

Thx Martin