Re: [uCsimm] Color display

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 23:48:18 EST

Keith Christopher wrote:

> Don't consider it a fault consider it a add on module !!!!!! Much like
> the mp3 simm addon for the UCsimm.

No, not a fault, it is similar to taking a 1957 VW beetle, cutting the
tail off and building a rack body on the rear half just so you can avoid
getting a truck to haul stuff around. That is my point, if all you have
at your disposal is a EZ328 chip, then I guess you have no choice...
More like the right tool for the right job.