Re: [uCsimm] Downloading kernel via e-net?

From: David Beckemeyer (
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 18:00:03 EST

> Attached is a complete bootstd.h and booterr.h. These are the full
> public interface to the bootloader's resident API and ABI. The copy on
> the CD is intentionally limited to what is needed for the flashloader
> program, which is _always_ safe to use.

Warning! It appears that the latest uCsimm modules have new
bootloader code that doesn't behave the same with the setbenv
call in bootstd.h. It seems that when one uses the setbenv
call, the bootloader variables become corrupted.

I'm really getting frustrated wasting time and money designing
around Lineo moving targets.

This message resent by the list server