Re: [uCsimm] Color display

From: Daniel Haensse (daniel.haensse@freesurf.ch)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 15:44:57 EST

So there is a difference in the lcd-interfaces. I had a look at the optrex
displays, but it supports only one bit per color (3bit=rgb). Is it possible to
interface the display with a analog voltage to the data bits to generate scales
(Resistor network)? Tom, can you tell me a manufactor?

Dani

Am Mon, 12 Mär 2001 schrieben Sie: