Re: [uCsimm] Boardlayout uCSimm

From: Evan Stawnyczy (evan@lineo.ca)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 14:15:50 EST

yes the board-layout for the uCsimm is copyrighted.

.evan stawnyczy.
(uC)linux developer
there is a chasm :: of carbon and silicon :: that software can't bridge
(e) evan@lineo.ca :: evan.stawnyczy@lineo.com :: evan@lineo.com
        e@lineo.ca
(p) 416.621.0125.240
(f) 416.621.0190
yesterday it worked :: today it is not working :: Windows(tm) is like that