Re: [uCsimm] Is the UcSimm Motherboard still available?

From: Claudio Duffini (claudio.duffini@sacrocuore.it)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 03:50:21 EST

Peter Homann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know if the Motherboard for the UcSimm is still available, as
> it is not listed on the order WWW page.

Well, it seems that the product you mention (the uCgardener)
disappeared,
unless it is included in the uClinux development kit, but the bruchure
of the uClinux development kit does not mention it.....

--
Claudio Duffini |IW3HE| Systems Integrator
Studio 3/98 Snc (C.E.D. Ospedale 'Sacro Cuore')

WinErr: 001 Windows loaded - System in danger. WinErr: 002 Erroneous error - Nothing is wrong. WinErr: 003 Multitasking attempted - System confused. WinErr: 004 Broken window - Watch out for glass fragments. WinErr: 005 Window closed - Do not look outside. WinErr: 006 Window open - Do not look inside. WinErr: 007 Reserved for future mistakes by our developers. WinErr: 008 Err recording errcodes - Additional errors will be lost. WinErr: 009 Memory Error - What? Tell me again.