[uCsimm] newbie needing help

From: liu qingyao (liuqingyao@263.net)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 04:02:39 EST

hi all:
  I am a newbie to linux(not only uclinux) and ucsimm,mabey my questions is stupid:

1 There aren't the good debug tools for ucsimm(really?).The gdb/gdbserver is still puzzling develper(from mail list).So the dump(by platform/68EZ328/traps.c) is very important.But how can I explain the dump format? especially for the "KERNEL STACK" and "USER STACK".

2 What does the following mean? I have no knowlege about the gcc assambler.

#define vfork() ({ \
register unsigned long __res __asm__ ("%d0") = __NR_fork; \
__asm__ __volatile__ ("trap #0" \
                      : "=g" (__res) \
                      : "0" (__res) \
                      : "%d0"); \
if (__res >= (unsigned long)-4096) { \
        errno = -__res; \
        __res = (pid_t)-1; \
} \
(pid_t)__res; \
})

  Any hints are welcome. Perhaps you can tell me where I can find the relating information.

  thank you.

妇女节送她一束花
http://shopping.263.net/category12.htm
新品玩具上市