[uCsimm] There yours for FREE!

From: zx11zx14@yahoo.com
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 08:55:45 EST

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive 2 FREE 2 Day VIP Passes to Universal Studios!

Click here http://209.61.190.180

As an added bonus you will also be registered to receive vacations discounted 25%-75%!

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via E mail.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please reply back with the word "remove" in the subject line.