Re: [uCsimm] uClibc, documentation and problems

From: daniel haensse (daniel.haensse@fhk.usz.ch)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 02:13:11 EST

Hi Rory

I think all of this is better than try to call microsoft hotline for help after
you payed some hundereds of dollars for a product including a nice
documentation without content. At least you have the code
and some people on the net with similair problems.

Dani

Am Don, 01 Mär 2001 schrieben Sie:

Daniel Haensse Klinik fuer Neonatologie UniversitaetsSpital Zuerich Frauenklinikstr. 10 8091 Zuerich Switzerland Tel: ++41 / 1 / 255 5342 Fax: ++41 / 1 / 255 4442 email: daniel.haensse@fhk.usz.ch This message resent by the ucsimm@uclinux.com list server http://www.uClinux.com/