Re: [uCsimm] Where's pin 1 on the ucSimm socket?

From: jc.wilson@utoronto.ca
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 07:58:38 EST

When I put together the Gardner board I recall the connector was keyed so that
it could only be plugged into the PC board one way, as well as being keyed to
prevent the Ucsimm from being plugged in backwards. If this has changed pin
one on the PC board is usually a different shape (square, etc) from the rest of
the pins.