Re: [uCsimm] New ELF tools

From: John Jeffers (jjef@inforamp.net)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 09:40:32 EST

David

Please make sure a fairly detailed read me comes out and post it on the
lists as well. I for one like to know what really is supposed to be
happening and what is an "accident."

As a binary are you thinking .rpm's?

However congrat's to Lineo for finding a resource to commit the >32K changes.

Regards John