Re: [uCsimm] SIMM hardware question - solid state relay

From: Karthik Ganesan (k_ganesan@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 10:23:01 EST

International rectifiers has some really nice solid
state relays. Try the PVN012. You just have to drive
7mA (LED current) into the relay to open it. I think
it can handle upto 3A (?). It is expensive though.
On the other hand, if you are going to have <80mA
going through the relay, try the Analog Multiplexer
MAX350.
-karthik