[uCsimm] Mailing lists administration

From: Michael Durrant (mdurrant@uclinux.org)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 13:57:36 EST

To protect from mailing list spam I had turned on member only posting.
This has been a challenge for some as they have been bouncing from one
email address to another without changing their email address by
unsubscribing and then subscribing with the new email address. I will
try and bounce the failed email from legit posting but do not expect
immediate email address fixups. If you suspect you have a email address
foul up and need me to manually fix an address you can drop me mail at
mdurrant@uclinux.org and I will try and fix things as quickly as possible.

As well I have started a massive prune of list members who the mail server
can not reach with in 7 days. I guess they will not get this notice but
the up side to this will be a faster turn around on email for everyone
else!

Check out http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uCsimm/archive/index.html
and http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/archive/index.html
if you want to see archives of these two lists.

--
Michael Durrant
mdurrant@uclinux.org