[uCsimm] What's the problem with the telnet??

From: Alex Ng (alexngkl@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 05:19:19 EST

  Hi everyone,I recently encounted a problem that I can no longer log in the
ucsimm with the ethernet port!! I have tried using the serial port to
download the new image file to it with all the ip address and subnet mask
correct, but it still fails!
  The error message is that "foreign port is closed". However, the
connection seems to be alright because it works fine with http and ping! And
the log message shows that the communication between the ucsimm with the PC
is okay except the telnet!Is anyone encounter the same or similiar problem
before? Please help, thx!