RE: [uCsimm] minicom and suse 7.0

From: Alex Perry (alex.perry@qm.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 13:19:42 EST

It could also be a consistent corruption error, if your serial port
is configured to do some data massaging on the way past. Try
getting all its parameters with stty and reading them through.

Tech4Today GmbH Heusteigstraße 37 70180 Stuttgart

Fon: +49 (0)711 620 8809 Fax: +49 (0)711 620 8811

This message resent by the ucsimm@uclinux.com list server http://www.uClinux.com/ This message resent by the ucsimm@uclinux.com list server http://www.uClinux.com/